Saturday, July 21, 2007

Enjoyable ride.

Temp: 81, Low humidity

I went out and tried to find a bar end mirror for the trike. The LBS did not have a long one, with the shorter handlebars on the EZ 3, I had to order one. I also ordered a mirror that attach to your glasses. I have always wanted to try one of those out. Will be in Wed. next week. I will comment on how I like them.

Not having a mirror I decided on a slow easy ride in the neighborhood. It was the most enjoyable ride I have had in a while. My hill climbing abilities are improving to the point that I can enjoy some of the hills too. I am going to have to tighten the Allen screw mentioned yesterday every day before the ride until I can find a solution.

I have posted a question on the Bentrider Trike forum. We will see if there is an answer. I talked to the LBS owner and might have come up with a solution that will require a machine shop. More on that later if I need to go that route.

Have fun, get fit, ride safe.

3.5 miles in the "Quest for Fitness" 178 miles total

No comments: