Friday, July 27, 2007

Mirrors sure make it safer.

temp 85 right before the rain.

Sorry I have been having trouble signing on to the Blog.

I got in 2 miles today. I also set up the trike so that my youngest daughter could try it out. She really likes the feel of sitting back and riding comfortably. She at first did not like the turning of the trike because you don't lean but it become more comfortable as she rode more.
I got my new mirror installed. Like I said earlier it is really scary and unsafe without a rear view mirror.

I also got a mirror that attaches to my glasses.
I am still getting use to it. It is very light and fits on any type of glasses even my wire rims. I think you could really become accustomed to this mirror because it is always right there.

2 miles in the Quest for Fitness. 180 miles total

No comments: