Monday, July 2, 2007

Active Tunes portable speakers

I received my portable speakers from I-Ride today.
There is a review of them by Joel Waxman over at "My Recumbent Days" Blog.

I bought them so that I did not have to wear earphones while triking. They work well, sound very clear. My DVD player does not over power them. I have not received my MP-3 player I ordered so I can play music and an audio Bible while I ride. What is nice it has a small bag that will carry the mp 3 player while riding and is big enough to carry the speakers and player when you are off the bike to keep them safe. I was going to mount them on the back of the seat so they would be closer to my head but the bar is too small for the mount. Things are hard to mount on the EZ 3 because the horizontal bar is too small. So I had to mount it on the left hand vertical handlebar. Should be nice, I will review it more when I get the rest of the system.

No comments: