Sunday, August 5, 2007

Old Folks Warning

It is hot, hot, hot. They told old folks not to breath this air.
But being an older folk you must breath this air or .......

Temp is over 100 with "chill" factor and I will probably not be riding the next few days.
I sat on my trike today and adjusted the cleat tension on the pedals and practiced clipping in and releasing the cleat from the pedal. No sweat releasing because you can move your heel either way and the cleat comes out of the pedal. What produces sweat is sitting on the bike in this heat and doing much of anything! Also getting to know where the cleat is on the bottom of shoe and getting them to connect to the pedal is alot harder. But it is becoming easier each time I do it.


I hope it is not as hot and dry where you are as it is here.

No comments: