Wednesday, June 20, 2007

After Dark

Temp: 73, cloudy

"After Dark" use to be the name of a screen saver program a long time ago, 1990

This evening's ride was cool and nice. I talked with a neighbor couple that were walking with their Great Dane. With me being on the EZ 3 recumbent, he and I looked at each other eye to eye!

The Edge 205 computer worked well. I rode 2.5 miles, averaged 5.1 miles an hour, the grade in front of my neighbor's house is 10%, I know how many calories I burnt and how long it took me to do all of this. If I stop the bike the calculations stop until I start again. I am able to download the info into my PC and keep the history of my rides and totals. It is easily mounted and easily taken off the bike so it can be kept secure.

All that is worth the 94 dollars I spent for it on EBAY.

It's MSRP is $269

Now, I personally believe that is too much.

2.5 miles in the ""Quest for Fitness" total of 160.5 miles

No comments: