Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Rain, Rain go away!

Temp: 71 Raining

Well the forecasters hit it on the head and I could only catch a little ride in the neighborhood between showers. For those that do not know about recumbent bikes and the EZ 1 check out this link. EZ 1 SC It is a heavy duty bike for me, I weigh 260 pounds, and is a good bike to start out.
I don't think I will be touring so I might have it a while. I have added a rack, Sigma Sport wired computer, Cateye LED front and rear lights, a Windwrap fairing, signal bell, and handlebar-end mirror. Makes for a very good greenway riding bike and I get a lot of exercise. Speaking of exercise, today after riding for the first time this season yesterday, I am very sore. Now to get back on the bike every day and get back into shape.

3.5 miles in the "Quest for Fitness"

No comments: