Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Between Rain storm with extenders

Temp: 68, rainy

Well I received my pedal extenders from "Norm Simpson" yesterday.




I can not believe how much difference it makes. Installation was easy took about 2 minutes.
They are labeled L or R because of the different threading for each side. The only thing is the extenders use a metric 19 and my pedals use metric 15 wrench.



These allow me to pedal and my heels do not hit the crank arm. I do not have to worry about keeping my feet straight.

Norm sells these or 20 dollars plus 5 dollars for shipping. That is cheaper than any I have found and they are a quality item. He excepts Pay Pal also. Norm Simpson<
rdsnorman@cox.net>

I do not work for Norm in any way just a satisfied customer.

2.5 miles in the "Quest for Fitness"


No comments: